Often times patients wonder, what can be done for men in the aesthetics world. Surprising as it may be, men often benefit from many of the same procedures women do! The approach and technique however, can be different in men than in women. We offer a variety of treatments for men that range from minimally invasive to surgical, read about a few of these options below.
- Botox ® “brotox”: When done correctly, Botox ® minimizes lines and wrinkles, keeping natural movement in the face. The most popular areas treated in men are between the brows, the forehead and around the eyes. Consultation, exam and patient preference help dictate treatment areas.
Male in his 60’s who disliked the deep lines between his brows and had Botox® to soften the lines. Actual patient of Crystal Osborn, PA-C.
- Chemical peels: Varying depths of chemical peels can be used to address lines and wrinkles already engraved deep in the skin, as well as pigmentation and textural irregularities.
58 year old male who had a full face TCA peel. Actual patient of Crystal Osborn, PA-C
- SculpSure ®: This is a no downtime, in office, laser procedure to melt fat! Each treatment is 25 minutes and is done in a series. It can be repeated every 6 weeks as desired and multiple treatment areas can be done back to back, in one appointment. Lose up to 24% of your fat in each treatment! Couple this with a good diet and exercise program for amazing results, as seen below.
46 year old male had a series of SculpSure ® treatments his love handles. Actual patient of Crystal Osborn, PA-C.
- Gynecomastia correction: Gynecomastia is a condition that causes excess fatty tissue or breast tissue in men. The type of surgical procedure performed to correct gynecomastia must be determined by a board certified plastic surgeon, such as Dr. Bunkis. Depending on your exam you may require liposuction, surgical excision or a combination of the two.
Actual patient of Dr. Bunkis, FACS who underwent gynecomasatia correction.
- Tummy tuck: Men and women alike may be candidates for a tummy tuck. Extreme changes in weight can increase skin laxity and weaken the abdominal wall. Diet and exercise alone cannot correct the skin or muscles and the best option to address either or both of these issues is an abdominoplasty or panniculectomy.
Male patient underwent a tummy tuck with liposuction. Actual patient of Dr. Bunkis, FACS.
- Facelift: A facelift procedure is often combined with additional face procedures such as eyelid, eye brow or fat transfer procedures. A facelift is the best and most efficient way to turn back the hands of time. As we age, we go through bone resorption, muscles atrophy and skin begins to fall. A facelift, with Orange County’s top plastic surgeon, Dr. Bunkis, is sure to leave you looking younger and well rested!
This patient underwent a full facelift with a belpharoplasty of the upper and lower eyelids. Actual patient of Dr. Bunkis, FACS.
Come discuss you questions, concerns and options with us and let us help customize a treatment plan that meets your goals and timeline.
www.orangecountyplasticsurgery.com 949) 888-9700