Its wedding season and what better way to get ready for your big day than by coming in to your favorite plastic surgery office for some amazing treatments! Follow our Pre-wedding treatment guideline in the months, weeks and even days leading up to your big day, for bright, beautiful and glowing skin on your special day.
– When: Botox®, the preferred neurotoxin used here at Orange County Plastic Surgery, can take up to a week to fully kick in. We recommend you do a trial run about 6 months prior to your wedding. This allows us to determine the correct dose and placement for you. You may then repeat your treatment about 1 month before the wedding, allowing time for any touch up treatments to be effective, if needed.
– When: Depends on the peel. A Perfect Pee®l is a mid-depth peel and takes about 1 week for downtime. TCA and phenol peels are much deeper and we recommend you have one of these treatments about 3 months before your wedding, keep in mind that the best time of year for a chemical peel is in the fall or winter.
– When: Plan this one out accordingly, results are appreciated 12 weeks after your final treatment and an average of 2-4 treatments are recommended, spaced 6 weeks apart.
– When: A series of 3 is recommended, spaced about 3 weeks apart. With this in mind, you should start your series about 3 months before your wedding date.
– When: I often recommend trying this at least once before any special events, about a month ahead of time, to see how your skin reacts to any self tanners or makeup applied after the treatment. Then repeating the treatment about 2-3 days before the wedding.
– When: 4-6 months, depending on the surgery of your dreams.